PDA

View Full Version : Space Mountain to try out Singles line

DizneyXtreme
11-18-2003, 07:40 PM
Space Mountain to try out Singles line

Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom will be trying out a new singles line starting inside the building during the Holiday Rush. The queue area in the dock area is already under going changes on the right side, dock B.

Visit DizneyXtreme (http://pub21.************/bdizneyxtreme)

adambreakey
11-20-2003, 09:45 AM
Do you have any info on how this would work? -- With only two 'trails' heading to the inside, would they combine the fastpass/single rider lines??

hmm - i am curious, as I am the only one in my family of 3 that rides SM (wife is pregnant, and daughter is 6 and a little bit afraid)

thanks

adamb

DizneyXtreme
11-20-2003, 09:08 PM
There still working on it but, I think that singles would go in the same way Fastpass goes in, and then they would get divided inside by B dock. The queue was being changed around inside dock B.

Bob O
11-20-2003, 09:13 PM
This is a great idea!!!!
Single rider lines arfe excellant ways for people who dont mind riding on their own to avoid longer lines. I used them at DL and for a ride like Indiana Jones a wait that was 1 1/2 hrs could be reduced to 15 minutes!!!

adambreakey
11-20-2003, 10:01 PM
I just rode the ride this past Saturday and did not notice anything inside, but I might have missed it. I do like the idea of single rider, especially for rides that have 3 seats, like Space Mountain and Test Track - since the majority of riders will be in pairs. The single rider line at TT goes real fast.

anyway, i hope it is true

adamb

KathyFP
11-28-2003, 08:55 AM
WE used it this past trip for TT and we loved it. Rode six times.