PDA

View Full Version : Observation about Dolphin & Swan restaurants

paras4ri
11-16-2003, 07:29 AM
We were visiting the Boardwalk last week and walked through both resorts in anticipation of staying at the Dolphin next summer. I knew there were restaurant changes in progress and was curious as to what's planned.

At each resort the listing of restaurants included Juan and Only's (sp?) It was even pictured on several restaurant displays, including the one on the bridge between the two resorts. I believe that restaurant closed sometime in 2001 and was wondering why, in all this time, the listings and photos haven't been removed?

andrabell
11-16-2003, 08:58 AM
Sexy Boston restaurantuer Todd English is due to open
his latest dining establishement, a seafood restaurant
located in the Dolphin Hotel, called called Todd English's bluezoo.
I have dined at his Olive's in Boston (actually Charlestown, MA)
and at his Fig's in Chestnut Hill and can say that they are
two of the finest places I've ever eaten at.
I don't know the timeline of when bluezoo is due to open but
be sure to check it out when you stay at the Dolphin.

---Andra
Todd English, YUM-O!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

vgaskin
11-16-2003, 10:31 AM
Fresh, which is where Juan and Only's used to be just opened recently, October I think so maybe they were waiting until it was finally there. I assume it will be fixed by the time you return. I have heard wonderful things about Fresh and we will be eating breakfast there on this Friday!

paras4ri
11-17-2003, 06:28 AM
Fresh did indeed look good, we checked out the menus. The sign outside the location for bluezoo said opening in Fall, 2003 but it's no where near done yet. I also saw ads for waitstaff for it in the Orlando Sentinel.