PDA

View Full Version : Will a teenager enjoy CRT and the Ice Cream Social?

MickeyCrazed
11-13-2003, 08:45 PM
We are taking a 13 year old girl with us in January.
We booked Cindys and the Ice Cream Social but are now having second thoughts. Do you think she will enjoy these 2 events?
With so much to do and buy, we don't want to waste money on things she might not appreciate.
Thanks for your opinions.

susy
11-14-2003, 05:04 AM
I think she would. We took my niece and nephew (13 and 16 at the time) and we did a Pooh breakfast and the garden grill for dinner. They loved it and took pictures with the characters.

WhispyPixie
11-14-2003, 06:17 AM
I have 4 kids...

DS 17
DD 12
DS 12
DD 5

CRT is the absolute FAVORITE meal of my 17 year old son. He says it cause of the unlimted stuffed french toast, but we all know it is beacuse he thinks the princesses are HOT..lol We have told his girlfriend!

I am sure your kids will love it!

Pixie

3for Me
11-14-2003, 02:16 PM
Does she know about this? If it is not a secret, I would ask her, because alot depends on the child.

My seven year old is "over it, mom" with the princess breakfasts, which means no more having to get up at 6:00 am to get CRT for me.

She still goes along with it at the character meals, but she could take it or leave it.

It is a nice experience for everyone to have at least once, though if she is game.