PDA

View Full Version : Christmas at Donalds?

csamom
11-13-2003, 01:04 PM
I remember reading last year that Donald's b'fast in Animal Kingdom had their own Christmas party of sorts for December.

Does anyone remember some of the details and does anyone know if they are planning to repeat that this year?

Thanks, I am planning my ps's for meals. Only a couple of weeks to go!:earsgirl:

Poohs Pal
11-13-2003, 02:32 PM
I just read somewhere that the characters at Donalds Breakfast would be dressed in their christmas outfits. Susan

webray
11-13-2003, 07:38 PM
That is about it...the characters are dressed in their christmas outfits and christmas music is playing.

Great photo opp time...but, plan on eating slow and staying a while.

We ate early..it was so busy...it took the characters forever to make it around the dining room.

Still worth it though..we had a blast.

jacksonsmom
11-13-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Poohs Pal
I just read somewhere that the characters at Donalds Breakfast would be dressed in their christmas outfits. Susan

I also read this in the Mickey Monitor!!!

Connears
11-13-2003, 08:16 PM
We ate there during x-mas week last year. The characters do have holiday hats, etc, meal was as good as ever and fun time with the "best characters". IMHO
Connears

YangYang
11-14-2003, 08:04 AM
When will this start? We have PS for the Friday after Thanksgiving and would love to see the characters in Christmas attire!