PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Babysat my DD!!!

wuv tigger
11-12-2003, 07:35 PM
We had a great experience at the Garden Grille at Epcot.

We had a 5:00pm seating for dinner, but our youngest had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic she was taking. I was seated for dinner with DDy, but DW took DDe to go and buy some benadryl.

Mickey Mouse had just gotten to our table when a CM came up and told me I had a phone call. I told the CM that I can't leave DD alone and will you watch her until I get back. She says "no problem" and I leave.

Turns out our credit card is on security hold because we are using it out of state, etc. and it takes several minutes to figure it out. When I turn around, there is the CM I left with my daughter!!! Daddy goes into a panic, but she says "don't worry Mickey is watching her". When I get back to the table Mickey is playing and teasing with my daughter and she is having a great time.

That was a great Disney moment for me :sunny:

David

WeLuvBuzz
11-12-2003, 08:00 PM
Awwwww..that's so sweet. It brought tears to my eyes. Now, that's Disney Magic!!!! :earsboy:

Minniespal
11-13-2003, 07:59 AM
What a lovely thing to happen.

suzannews
11-13-2003, 08:32 AM
I hope you took lots of pics!

I have some awesome pics of Tigger feeding my then 3 month old her bottle and Cinderella having a nice "chat" with her when she was about 6 months old. Priceless.

wuv tigger
11-13-2003, 08:43 AM
It's SAD but true, no photos w/ MM babysitting dd2.

I had the cameras w/ me in MouseGear buying the benadryl. TOO bad the cm's didn't call our credit card co. & straighten the problem out right then ... found out it just takes a phone call & I wouldn't have been embarassed!

BUT, the mngr of MouseGear did come to my rescue & told me to take the benadryl, have our special b'day dinner along w/ our rehithching ceremony @ the GG and pay for it after dinner was over.

He didn't have to do that, BUT he did! Now that's Disney magic!

Judy