PDA

View Full Version : Just back here is where I ate!

Poohbear123
11-10-2003, 06:24 PM
Arrived Thursday night, went to EPCOT and had Beef Stroganoff sample in Germany. Good, than went to Japan and the Matso lounge and had 2 sushi rolls! YUM! Friday, ate at Food Court at CBR and had a good Crousant with Egg and cheese, for 5.99!:eek: Burger King it would have been .99c!:o Lunch I had at Animal Kingdom at Flame Tree BBQ and had the 1/2 chicken platter, always good for 8.99.:o Went on to MK and had a snack of a Citrus Swirl, which was GREAT!:tongue: For Dinner, met a friend from Daytona Beach and had a GREAT meal at Shutters at CBR!:o The bread is great, and the Smoked Prime Rib and is was great also. Our bill came to 73.00 with Drinks.;) Saturday, went to MGM and skipped breakfast which was a bad idea, so I had to get a Hot Dog from a stand for 4.00 but it was good also.:o Than went onto lunch at ABC Commisary and had a kids meal of fried fish and french fries.:p I snacked the rest of the day, and had things like Hot Cheese Pretzel, and french fries. Sunday, kids breakfast at Food court, and than HOME!

sherry8253
11-10-2003, 06:28 PM
Thanks for taking the time to post your reviews. I have never tried Shutters. We still need some fill ins for our trip later this month. I am going to add it to my list for DH to consider. Glad you had a great trip.

wdw_dine_junkie
11-10-2003, 07:01 PM
Artist Point used to have a Smoked Prime Rib that had a great flavor and I'm not usually a prime rib fan. Nice to see that Shutters has it, I may have to give it a try! Thanks!