PDA

View Full Version : I've done it again over PSd

MOMTOMOOTOO
11-08-2003, 05:28 PM
Once again, I have made too many PS's so I come here looking for guidance:D Please help me eliminate some of these so I can free them up for others, although it seemed none of the them were especially hard to come by.

These are all for dinner:

Narcoosees-timed to coincide w/ fireworks (LOVE THIS PLACE)

California Grill-timed to coincide w/ fireworks (NEVER BEEN)

'Ohana- guess what...timed to coincide w/ fireworks
(HAVE ONLY HAD BREAKFAST HERE)

Jiko- no kids allowed;) (LOVE THIS PLACE)

Boma- ( A family favorite)

Tchoup Chop- no kids allowed

1900 Park Faire-Again only have had breakfast

Chef Mickeys (My little guy is in a huge Mickey phase right now)

Beaches & Cream (another family favorite)

Olivias-(DD#1 is named Olivia and she gets a kick out of this)

So guys, you see my predicament, we will only be there for 8 nights, so I need to slash at least 2. Help my head is spinning.

We are winging it for lunch and I have

CP, CRT, and Cat in the Hat character breakfasts, all else will be in the villa.

jcemom
11-08-2003, 06:10 PM
Hmmm...8 nights and 10 dinner PS plus breakfasts?!? I'm showing this to DH! He's complaining because we have 9 nights and 8 PS total (3 breakfasts, 5 dinners). LOL ;)

I thought I was being very conservative, he thought 4 or 5 total was enough!

Sorry I can't tell you what to eliminate...I had a really hard time narrowing ours down...:confused:

Oh, Kay!
11-08-2003, 06:16 PM
I would take out 1900 Park Faire since you have other character meals. I know I am in minority when I say this but I wasn't too impressed with 'Ohana--reminded me of the Brazilian all-you-can-eat BBQ restaurants (forgot the Portugese name for them) with less selections.

Just my humble opinion. Have a magical time, whatever you decide!

Kay, who will be dining with the Mouse in less than 6 weeks.

AspiringCindy
11-08-2003, 06:36 PM
I would eliminate Ohana's being that you have other PSs to eat and see fireworks. I would probably eliminate Beaches and Cream too!

CamColt
11-08-2003, 06:37 PM
Were you able to get a PS for Beaches & Cream?
We have never eaten there but plan to in December. I was under the impression they didnt accept PSs. Should I be calling now? :eek: ;)

MOMTOMOOTOO
11-08-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by jcemom
he thought 4 or 5 total was enough!

Too funny, my dh is the same way, he thinks I am totally nuts. His standard reply has become, "whatever you think is best"..Well if that was really the case!!!

I have so far decided to eliminate 'Ohana and 1900 Park Fare.

And no I didn't get a PS for Beaches and Cream...didn't mean to confuse anyone:D But we always go there much to the dismay of dh. He can't stand the small tables. But hey I need my NO Way Jose fix.

MOMTOMOOTOO
11-08-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Oh, Kay!
I know I am in minority when I say this but I wasn't too impressed with 'Ohana--reminded me of the Brazilian all-you-can-eat BBQ restaurants (forgot the Portugese name for them) with less selections.

You know, I was thinking the same thing. It really wasn't striking my fancy, but I thought the kids might enjoy it. You helped in the elimination;) Thanks.

jann1033
11-08-2003, 08:47 PM
how about beaches and cream for lunch/ice cream snack instead of a meal..still get your fix that way

vgaskin
11-08-2003, 09:34 PM
I would eliminate Beaches & Cream, you can always do it for lunch and it is in no league with all the others you chose. I love Ohana's. I would eliminate Chef Mickeys and maybe do it for breakfast but it has been a while since I have been to CM. Or Park Fare.

lisabetty
11-09-2003, 09:23 AM
If you are to take out 1900 Park Fare - I would be interested in the reservation. My Grandaughtr is a Cinderella nut and I have been unable to get a reservation for CRT or 1900 Prk Fare. Our dates are 11/15 - 11-20.
Thanks!
I am with the group - Beaches -n - Creme is a really good spot to stop and have a quick lunch/dinner. But it is best for dessert!
Have a great time!

Harambe
11-09-2003, 01:12 PM
They are all great choices - I would illiminate Chef Mickey's (find Mickey at the parks) and Beaches and Cream (could be a long wait!).

Never been to Olivia's - is the food good?