PDA

View Full Version : Favorite place to eat at WDW?

disneymooner8/04
11-08-2003, 04:22 PM
Hi, my Fi and I are going to WDW in August for our honeymoon. We will be at WDW 4 days then going on the disney cruise for 3 days.
What, in your opinion, are the best places to eat at in or around the parks? We'd like to stay away from Character gatherings.

A Mickeyfan
11-08-2003, 07:14 PM
I like the ESPN Club for food then stroll over to Beaches & Cream for dessert ::yes:: ::yes::

ducklite
11-08-2003, 07:18 PM
If you are looking for wonderful adult oriented, romantic restaurants, Jiko a thte AKL, Citrico's at the GF and a toss up between the CG at the CR and Narcooses at the GF all fit the bill. Narcooses and the California Grill are not quiet, but the food is excellent at both and the atmosphere is really nice.

Of course there is also Victoria and Alberts, but we didn't much care for it and it is very pricey.

Anne

AZKathy
11-08-2003, 07:30 PM
Bomas, Ohanas, and Teppanyaki at the World Showcase are good.

danny1649
11-08-2003, 08:28 PM
Teppanyaki and LeCellier at Epcot,LTT at MK,Mama Melrose's and BD at MGM and Flame Tree BBQ at AK.We enjoy House of Blues at DTD.:wave2: ::yes:: :wizard: :goodvibes ::MickeyMo

princess angel
11-08-2003, 10:09 PM
for your honeymoon... great bets are Victoria & Alberts! awesome!!!
Cinderella castle, cant get that at home!
Shula's steakhouse at the Dolphin, excellent food and fantastic service
and ditto for the Flying Fish at the Boardwalk!

have a magical honeymoon!!!!!!!! :)

Laura :)

13 days til our 3rd annual Thanksgiving at WDW!!! YIPPPEE!!!!!!
:Pinkbounc :D :Pinkbounc :p :bounce: :hyper:

Unofficial627
11-09-2003, 10:43 AM
I'd probably have to say the California Grill in the Contemporary. A little pricey... but GREAT food and incredible views of the MK and a little bit of Epcot. The Liberty Tree is another favorite (great cheese sticks).

The Duchess
11-09-2003, 05:06 PM
Breakfast : Room Service on the balcony
Lunch : Tempura Kiki at Epcot for Sushi and Tempura
Dinner : Victoria and Albert's for Romantic Dinner for 2
Yachtsman Steak House for great Steak and Wine

ugadog99
11-09-2003, 07:32 PM
Breakfast: Boma
Dinner: Boma
Le Cellier
Narcossee's

webray
11-10-2003, 05:26 AM
We like Artist Point, Jiko, Flying Fish for dinner.

For lunch or dinner: Chefs de France, Alfredo's, Marrekesh, Biergarten

For lunch..San Angel Inn, Mama Melroses, Hollywood and Vine

For a quick lunch a turkey leg at the lunch pad (MK), and then up to the bakery for a caramel apple.

heffalump9
11-10-2003, 07:58 AM
Top of our must do list:

Breakfast: Boma (I was just dreaming about their sticky buns, pork loin, custom omletes and a tall cool glass of Frunch)
Lunch: LLT (characters at dinner only)
Dinner: Cape May Cafe (seafood buffet)
Yachtsman Steakhouse (prime aged beef, great CM's)

LvsTnk
11-10-2003, 08:37 AM
All the best have been posted!

I have to say for some reason my FAV for lunch that I just can't miss is Chefs. A window seat and creme brulee just makes my day::yes::

Laura
11-10-2003, 09:03 AM
Restaurant Akershus and Spoodles are my two favorites. I really want to try Brown Derby and California Grill. I've heard good things about them.

mkymouse4ever
11-10-2003, 09:51 AM
The Contempary Resort's Contempary Steakhouse! Its one of our favorites! Good for breakfast or lunch, but Great for Dinner.
Located a quick walk from the magic kingdom, or a quick monorail ride from the magic kingdom! Located on the 4th floor grand concourse. We never miss it. ;)

MKY princess:

Simba's Mom
11-10-2003, 11:39 AM
Favorite for a real nice meal for 2 is AP. Favorites for family meals-Teppenyaki or Biergarten.

scrump
11-10-2003, 12:38 PM
We love Akershus and the interior of the Mexcian sit down restaurant. Cinderella's is cool for the castle, and we like many of the MGM restaurants (50's PT, Sci Fi, Brown Derby). BOMA is another huge favorite. There are so many to choose from, especially if you aren't picky or are adventurous!!