PDA

View Full Version : Can Openers in Food Courts?

Terk-1
11-07-2003, 12:31 PM
I know there are microwaves in the foodcourts, but what about can openers?

disney queen
11-07-2003, 02:03 PM
hhhhhhmmmmmmmm.............good question! i have never seen any, but then i was not needing one.:tongue:

HappyMommy2
11-07-2003, 08:25 PM
I haven't noticed a can opener, but I wasn't looking, either...I'd doubt that there is one.

Not sure what kind of cans you'll be needing to open, but if you won't have a can opener with you, you might look for pull-tab cans in the supermarket. I was just noticing the other day that lots of different products come in these easy-open cans now. Today I bought a couple cans of diced tomatoes and some canned soups, all with pull-tab tops. Very handy!

disney queen
11-08-2003, 08:00 AM
how about packing one of those can openers that is hand held? you know, like you would take camping?:tongue:

Terk-1
11-08-2003, 05:49 PM
I was going to pick up some cans of soup to have as a light lunch. I did notice that some soups are coming out with flip tabs, so I think I'll keep an eye out for those. I thought something like this would be a quick, easy & healthy lunch (plus helps save a little $$).

Do they have microwaves in the Wilderness Lodge & Caribbean Beach foodcourts?

Thanks again for your help!!! I can't believe my countdown is already down to the teens!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!! :earsgirl: :wave: :jester: :tongue: :p :Pinkbounc

disney queen
11-08-2003, 07:49 PM
no microwave at WL.

Cindy B
11-08-2003, 08:01 PM
I saw a microwave at Roaring Forks... It was on the one side near the fixings bar, in the "seating" section.

disney queen
11-08-2003, 08:35 PM
you are absolutely right, cindy b!! how many times have i used it?!:tongue:

Terk-1
11-09-2003, 05:42 AM
I just thought I would make sure before I go and buy stuff that needs a microwave to cook it.

Thanks again!!! :wave: :earsgirl: :jester: :hyper: