PDA

View Full Version : Decent bottled water in BW/BC/YC/Epcot area?

Mama Twinkles
11-07-2003, 09:51 AM
Does anyone know whether (and if so, where) decent bottled water can be purchased in the Boardwalk/Beach Club/Epcot area? By "decent" I mean Poland Spring or Dannon or really any brand that isn't Zephyrellis or other Florida water. (At least I think Zeph. is from FL.) Many thanks in advance. I'm hoping to pick up a bunch at the start of an upcoming trip.

crcormier
11-07-2003, 10:10 AM
Not on property, they obviously have a deal with Z since that's all you can find in the parks, in the shops, in the resorts, etc. If you have a rental get over to the Publix and I'm sure there are other options...

Mama Twinkles
11-07-2003, 10:16 AM
Thank you kindly for your quick response. I guess I'll have to get over to Publix or drink quickly!

Eyemalive
11-09-2003, 09:31 PM
Your best bet is to head to BJ's (or another warehouse club) and get 24 bottles for about the cost of 2 or 3 in the parks. We went through 2 cases in less than a week for 4 people ealier this year. Saved a ton.

webray
11-10-2003, 05:23 AM
The parks no longer carry Zephyrhills water..a crying shame. Now all they carry is Dasani...cokes glorified tap water...yuck!

We carry Zephyrhills into the park with us.

wdw_dine_junkie
11-10-2003, 05:38 AM
I'm pretty sure I had Dasani in the parks a few weeks ago, which is not my favorite, but it's better than the fountains. Too bad, I like Zephyrhills. But I didn't like Poland Spring when I was just up in the Boston area. I guess you just get used to the regional waters..:rolleyes: