PDA

View Full Version : a different Donald's breakfast question

jacksonsmom
11-07-2003, 08:24 AM
Last time we ate here we had an 8:10 PS. We finished eating & saw all the characters by 8:45. Since the park was not open yet, we all just hung out by the Dinosaur ride & was one of the first ones to ride it that day!

Now in December we will be eating again at Donald's breakfast. We have an 8:00 PS. I am hoping to be finished again by 8:45. But this time we are thinking of heading up to the Safari ride after we are done. Is it possible to head up to the Safari ride & hang out there until the park is open? Or do they have some areas roped off? How near can you get to the Safari area before the park is officially opened?

disney queen
11-07-2003, 11:29 AM
are you having breakfast on an EE morning? if so, then you should be able to head over to safari. otherwise, not sure what the policy will be. good luck!:tongue:

Artuero
11-07-2003, 11:38 AM
I don't know the answer but would be interested in hearing it as well. Can you wander the park until opening or do you have to stay in Dinoland, U.S.A.?

jacksonsmom
11-07-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by disney queen
are you having breakfast on an EE morning?

No, it is a non-EE morning. The park will not open until 9am that morning.

That is why I am wondering how close they would let you get to the Safari ride if we are done eating by 9am

jwfla422
11-07-2003, 03:13 PM
We had breakfast there on Monday just before the park's opening. The main gate was open but the area just before the "Tree of Life" was roped off. We continued along the right side which was roped off into Dinoland to get to the breakfast.

If you come from breakfast early you will probably be stuck in the same crowd that is roped offby the "tree of life" from the other direction.:(

Carl
11-07-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by jwfla422

If you come from breakfast early you will probably be stuck in the same crowd that is roped offby the "tree of life" from the other direction.:(

I did this last year and you WILL be caught up in the crowd already lined up at the rope. It actually seemed to be a DISadvantage to come in early for the breakfast.

jacksonsmom
11-07-2003, 07:47 PM
Thanks! Maybe we will just stay in Dinoland then & ride the Dinosaur ride a few times & maybe head over & catch the first showing of the Lion King show. We could hit the Safari after the Lion King show, maybe I can send DH up to get some FPs?

I know the Dinoland was not that busy the last time we had the early breakfast & finished before the park opening.

Sounds like we will not get very far if we try to head over to the Safari, just be with all the other people that are trying to get to the Safari.