PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Mickeys in your local movie theater!!

aesalsa
11-01-2003, 09:31 AM
I went to our local 20-theater cineplex on 10/30, and DH and I noticed the four-fold display for "The Haunted Mansion" movie. At the bottom of each of the four sections, it says something to the effect of: "Tomb it may concern: Find the knife, hatchet, and scissors." Then, DH and I looked for the items, but we found something more: Hidden Mickeys!. Most of them were in the "stone" frame of each display. We think there are 2 in each section of the display. We only found 1 in the first section, 2 in the other three sections. These are REAL hidden Mickeys, not some smudge on the display that if you squint your eyes and tilt your head to the left at a 90 degree angle you can sort of see it. Dh and I spent a good 15-20 minutes just looking for all the hidden things!

Let me know if y'all have seen them, too!

WDWguru
11-01-2003, 02:55 PM
We did the same thing a few weeks ago on our way out of a movie. Our display had four panels, but two sides to each... so eight different panels with different hidden pictures and Mickeys. We actually started off looking for Mickeys as I'd seen one in the teaser poster, then about five minutes later I noticed the things listed at the bottom. We easily found the items except for the luggage on the one with the hologram -- that one took us forever! Really cool idea!

aesalsa
11-01-2003, 03:10 PM
The display we saw was against a wall, so we couldn't see behind it, and we didn't see any holograms. . . Next time we go , I'll look behind the display!;) Thanks for writing!