PDA

View Full Version : WL Hidden Mickey's

Jenny0725
10-01-2003, 04:52 PM
Does the WL still have the Hidden Mickey challenges at the front desk?? I remember doing it 5 or 6 years ago. I'm looking to put something together for our Christmas trip. We are traveling with 12 family members and thought that it would be fun for us to do (non park related) on Christmas day.

::MinnieMo Jen

MAGICinMYHEART
10-01-2003, 06:54 PM
Yes, just ask for the sheet of clues at guest services. We had so much fun with the Hidden Mickeys I purchased a book Hidden Mickeys a field guide to Walt Disney World's best kept secrets, by Steven M Barrett apx $10.00.

Jenny0725
10-02-2003, 11:11 AM
Thanks! I'm gald that they still have it and I will need to look for the book.

Jen

halfway there
10-03-2003, 11:03 PM
Yes, we got the book as well, before we realized they had sheets available at AKL and WL.

MAGICinMYHEART, do you know if the ones in the book are the same as what they give out at the resort?

InstImpres
10-04-2003, 12:32 AM
The book is really great. It has some the sme and some different than the resorts. Also I was speaking to a nice CM at GS in Epcot and he gave me their list.

I started a Hidden Mickey photo album after my solo trip. It was a lot of fun. Now I have index cards that combine the books, the GS list, the resort sheets and a website I found. I have many, many pictures to go but my DD and I love it.

Enjoy
Sandy