PDA

View Full Version : Which resorts have hot tubs?

schumacher
10-01-2003, 10:16 AM
Hello all,

My DW has decided since we have APs that we will make a second trip to WDW to reap the benefits. Her only requirement is that she has a Hot Tub to relax in. We have been and are going again in December to the WL, a favorite of ours.

I have no problem in going back to the WL but was wondering which of the other Disney resorts offer hot tubs. I was leaning towards the Poly but she is convinced that they do not have hot tubs and this is a big selling point. I realize I could go site by site and search but you Dis veterans probably could reel them off from memory.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Schuey

PamNC
10-01-2003, 10:20 AM
Hi there. I can't vouch for the Poly because we've never stayed there, but I think most resorts have hot tubs.

The YC/BC does. CBR does. WL. Contemporary. Grand Floridian. I can't imagine the Poly doesn't.

Have fun - I like hot tubs too.

PamNC

dcgrumpy
10-01-2003, 10:27 AM
I think all of the moderates and deluxes besides the Poly have hot tubs.

Buzz2001
10-01-2003, 10:59 AM
CSR has the largest hot tub on property. Check it out on my website below

ducklite
10-01-2003, 11:01 AM
Every WDW resort except the value (don't know if this has changed at PC) and the Polynesian have a hot tub.

No one seems to know why the Polynesian doesn't. There's have been many theories through the years, but I don't recall ever hearing a logical difinitive answer...although perhaps there simply isn't one. :)

Anne

KathyFP
10-02-2003, 09:26 AM
Iknow the AS's don't. I love to relax in the hot tub after a day at the parks.

Although I have been tempted to stay at AS, I haven't because of my need for a hot tub at night. The one at CRS looks fab. I can't wait to try it.