PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Else See What Has Been Updated A Mousersaver.com?

adisneynut
09-30-2003, 07:26 AM
I had an update notice e-mail but I couldn't see anything new. Well at least not any discounts. I was hoping for AP for JAN. I guess we will have to be a little more patient.;)

Divamomto3
09-30-2003, 07:34 AM
I just went there myself and when you click on the disney resorts discount area it says that it was last updated on 9/29/03, but I don't see anything new!! Yikes....keep me informed DIS'ers! I don't want to miss out on any good deals!

DisneyLisa
09-30-2003, 08:04 AM
If any changes are made at all, you'll be notified of a change by Changenotes. What Mary probably did was remove the red font from a previous update...which would be noted as a change.

adisneynut
09-30-2003, 08:15 AM
Maybe that is it. I know that in the past I got a notice and all she did was rearrange some items. Thanks Lisa!! Still a little early for AP rates for Jan. I will still keep my fingers crossed.

Scott Av
09-30-2003, 09:20 AM
I'm on the mailing list for the monthly Mouseletters newsletter email, as well as the hot-deal notices, but I've never rec'd an Mousesavers email regarding a "Changenote" or an update notice. I just visited Mary's site, but could not find anything about Changenotes. Is there a way to subscribe to Changenotes, or should I have been automatically receiving them because I'm the newsletter mailing list?

Thanks!

adisneynut
09-30-2003, 09:32 AM
Scott on the first page of Mousersavers.com at the bottom og the yellow box there is a link where you can sign up for update notices. Just follow the link and you will be set.

Scott Av
09-30-2003, 09:43 AM
Thanks so much Adisneynut!

FoodLover
09-30-2003, 11:11 AM
Sorry to get everyone all excited -- I just rearranged and cleaned up the Disney Resorts page on my site yesterday, which apparently triggered a ChangeNotes alert.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

adisneynut
09-30-2003, 12:01 PM
I was just a wundering. That is all.