PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Balcony ?

pinkminnie
09-29-2003, 01:39 PM
We have a waterview room reserved for our trip this year at the Boardwalk Inn. I have never noticed seating on the balconies at the Boardwalk. Does anyone know if there is seating, or should we bring our own. My husband and I plan to sit out and enjoy watching the action after our two DS's go to sleep. Thanks for any help!:smooth:

dbail2
09-29-2003, 02:40 PM
Yes we had 2 chairs and a small table for drinks. The BWI is our favorite Disney Hotel. Enjoy......

finnie48
09-29-2003, 05:06 PM
Great spot!

Hi, pinkminnie,
There are few better places to be than sitting on a BWI balcony watching the boats and people come and go. It is even better with morning coffee and something else from the Boardwalk Bakery, or relaxing there after a day at the parks. Yes, there is a table and chairs as dbail2 said. Have a magical time!! Bob

DisneyFreaks
10-01-2003, 03:14 PM
pinkminnie, you said you have a waterview room booked at BWI. Does a waterview guarantee you to be facing the boardwalk or do you have to request this and just take your chances? We want to stay a couple of nights there next year but we really do want to be over the boardwalk.

webray
10-01-2003, 03:31 PM
Make sure you put boardwalk view in your request notes.

pinkminnie
10-01-2003, 05:35 PM
DisneyFreaks,
I was concerned about the same thing. When I made my reservation I specifically requested a boardwalk view. Since then, I have called at least three times and spoken to three different people. They have all assured me that a waterview room for the inn will include a boardwalk view (not a pool view). Still, I will fax a specific request four days before check-in to try and get the area I prefer. We want to be near Spoodles and the Bakery. No matter what we get, I am thrilled to be staying at the Inn. We have visited the Boardwalk on every trip, but never stayed there before. This is my dream come true. Have fun on your trip!!:smooth:

LvsTnk
10-01-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by pinkminnie
DisneyFreaks,
I was concerned about the same thing. When I made my reservation I specifically requested a boardwalk view. Since then, I have called at least three times and spoken to three different people. They have all assured me that a waterview room for the inn will include a boardwalk view (not a pool view). Still, I will fax a specific request four days before check-in to try and get the area I prefer. We want to be near Spoodles and the Bakery. No matter what we get, I am thrilled to be staying at the Inn. We have visited the Boardwalk on every trip, but never stayed there before. This is my dream come true. Have fun on your trip!!:smooth:

Here's a little Pixie Dust for you to get exaclty the view you are wishing for*~*~*~* I hope you have a magical stay!!

finnie48
10-02-2003, 10:12 AM
View -

Hi again, pinkminnie,
We have been lucky enough to have stayed at the BWI three times (the last time, this past July), twice on the fifth floor and once on the fourth. These rooms would be directly over the Bellevue Lounge. They face the villa side of the resort, but the building is situated so that you have a great view of the boardwalk and Crescent Lake. I would think that there are also rooms directly over the Boardwalk. This is a wonderful place to stay and I think you will be very happy with your choice. Spoodles is a good place for breakfast, the Bakery is one of the best things in all of the World. And try the Cape May Character Buffet breakfast at the Beach Club, if you haven't done so before - excellent. Have a most magical trip. Bob

vicb
10-02-2003, 07:26 PM
Sounds like we had the same room as finnie48. Ours was 5269 facing the villa side of the BW and over Bellview Lounge. Very nice room! Had two chairs and one small table.

If you like sitting be sure you have a turn on the BWI porch. It has lots of rocking chairs and over looks the BW. :D