PDA

View Full Version : Help with some BC questions please...

princess lovers mom
09-29-2003, 09:15 AM
We will be leaving so very soon for our long planned trip and need to ask some very unrelated questions to finish up our last minute planning, packing...

1. are there hairdryers in the rooms?
2. if we pack the "noodles" can the kids use them in the pool? and are other "toys" allowed in the pool like those squishy water balls
3. I think I saw that the kids meal at Hurricaine Hannahs comes in a sandpail - true?
4. if we arrive at the resort before the room is ready will they take our luggage up to the room for us when it is ready if we head off to the parks?

thanks so much for any help...
a Mom's planning is never done...my husband has no idea the things he doe NOT think about for this vacation:p

Scoootch
09-29-2003, 09:40 AM
Here are some answers;)

1. Yes.

2. Yes, noodles are allowed (we bought ours right there at the BC) not sure about the squishy water balls but take them with - the worst that they can say is no. I think they probably allow them though.

3. True.

4. Not sure if they take the luggage up to the room before you get back from the parks but they definetly will store it for you and when you arrive back and the room is ready they'll have it sent right up to you.

Have a great time!!
:D

princess lovers mom
09-29-2003, 09:44 AM
thanks...I feel ready to pack now!!!!!

Pixie dust your way for an enjoyable birth experience and a healthy little one
:)

Scoootch
09-29-2003, 09:46 AM
You're welcome! ;)

Terry S
09-29-2003, 12:03 PM
They will not deliver your luggage unless you are in the room! If you room is not ready, feel free to go to the parks, but you will need to call when you get to your room to have your luggage delivered.

K9pal
09-29-2003, 03:29 PM
Terry S is correct, the bellhop will bring your luggage when you call. After all, they want that tip! ;)

>>^..^<<
09-29-2003, 04:42 PM
Hi, they also sell noodles right by the pool for $4.00 -

I bought a couple and used them for a week, when it was time to leave we passed them on to a new family that had just arrived. :)

There was no way I was packing a noodle!

>>^..^<<

princess lovers mom
09-29-2003, 07:35 PM
$4.oo!!!!
thanks...no way am I packing a noodle to save $4.00:p

>>^..^<<
09-29-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by princess lovers mom
$4.oo!!!!
thanks...no way am I packing a noodle to save $4.00:p

LOL ~ thats exactly what I thought! :p

They come in 4 colours and they are a lot of fun in the lazy river.

>>^..^<<