PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey week who's going??

Banshee
09-28-2003, 10:08 PM
Hi all! Just curious to see how many from my home state (and other's) are going during Jersey week? We are going from Oct 30th to Nov 10th Staying at CBR! I am sooooo excited cant wait to go just watching that counter click away the minute's hour's and day's!! And wishing it would go faster!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Banshee
09-28-2003, 11:12 PM
Hi Joe!:wave: This will be the first time my DH and two DS's are going to disney! I have been before alway's in the summer. Since you have been before how is the weather? and you said the crowd's are not that bad right? And because it is not peak time are a lot of the attraction's shut down? Disney's site say's that Blizzard Beach will be closed,but we got our hotel voucher's the other day and it say's that river country will be closed and to please enjoy Blizzard beach and Typhoon lagoon? Thanks for the info and enjoy your vacation!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Disneyolic
09-29-2003, 08:37 AM
Well...it's the end of Jersey week for us. We New Yorkers will be getting there on November 8 and leaving on November 15.

Banshee
09-29-2003, 09:19 AM
Thanks Joe!

Banshee
09-29-2003, 09:20 AM
Have a great vacation Disneyolic!

Disneyolic
09-29-2003, 09:45 AM
Thanks Banshee. You have a wonderful vacation too. CBR is a nice resort. Make sure you take a walk on Parrot Cay. My husband and I loved walking on that little island. Halloween time is fun also!

Donnainnj
09-29-2003, 10:02 AM
Banshee you are going the exact same days we are, Oct 30 - Nov 10th. 5 nights AKL - Sav and then 6 nights AS mu. We have done NJ week a few times but expect this one to be a bit more crowded. Our last 2 trips were Easter, and the one before that was early June so it should still feel less crowded then those trips. We are doing MNSSHP on the 31st. First time for that. Everyone going then, enjoy your trips!

btmyank
09-29-2003, 10:24 AM
We'll be there Nov 5-12th.

Banshee
09-29-2003, 01:37 PM
Thank's for the Info Disneyolic this will be the first time for us at CBR so we will definatly check out parrot cay! Thanks :)

T&G1994
09-29-2003, 01:41 PM
OCT 31 TO NOV 9

Banshee
09-29-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Donnainnj
We are doing MNSSHP on the 31st. First time for that. Everyone going then, enjoy your trips! We also are doing MNSSHP on the 31st it will be the first time for us also! My DS will miss 2 day's of school we are leaving on the evening of the 29th (we are driving) I am so excited my DH thinks I am crazy! He has never been thou so he just doesnt understand! It has been years since I have been so I am sure so much has changed! I really cant wait! maybe we'll see you at the party! Our DS will be batman and robin. I am still trying to convince my DH to dress up. Have a great time!:)