PDA

View Full Version : AP rates for Poly LV early December?

momofmikey
09-28-2003, 01:28 PM
Has anyone gotten the AP rates for the Polyesian Lagoon view early Dec.? We're arriving on Nov. 30 for 5 nights, and haven't had any luck getting AP rates. Are they sold out, or not being offered for the time?

Thanks!

CaipiraBob
09-28-2003, 03:08 PM
More than likely, they are sold out. They were limited to begin with and choice dates were getting slim the first day Ap/Res rates were released.

Keep trying, though. Cancellations may occur and you could get lucky.

alexedan
09-28-2003, 09:04 PM
I was on the phone the morning rates were released and am also going first week of December. Yes LV was offered to me at 250$/ night and briefly considered it but decided to go for GV at 189$ figuring we'll be close enough for alot of good views anyway and it'll cover breakfast or lunch.

chamonix
10-02-2003, 01:35 PM
Yesterday I was offered a GV Poly room with an AP discount for the first week of December. I didn't even ask how much, since I was trying to get concierge LV. They were *all out* of rooms with AP discounts for those rooms, according to the cm I spoke with. I am still staying at the Poly that week, but we now need a second room, since Grandma and Grandpa are coming, and I can't seem to get them a concierge room even for rack rate. Drats. Now I 'll have to give them our concierge LV room, and stay in non-concierge. Not a big deal, except it would be better if we were all able to use the lounge, and were in the same building, etc. Guess I'll keep calling.

llebrekniT
10-02-2003, 05:30 PM
The morning the AP rates came out, I tried for GF but it was sold out, so I got Poly LV instead. Called everyday for about 2 weeks and finally got GF GV. Called for another week and got LV! Keep trying! Good luck:wave: