PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge Question

iluvwdw_2002
09-28-2003, 10:31 AM
Hello, Everyone!!!

I am looking into staying at the Wilderness Lodge, because the more I read about it and the more pics I see, the more I fall in love with this resort. However, I looked at the WDW mainpage, and it states that the prices are $290/night for a courtyard room during the regular season.

I am currently an AP holder. What has been the price anyone of you has seen per night with the AP discount (assuming it will be available). I just find the $290/night to be really high for our budget, but how do I work this out? Are the AP rates a likely deal or far fetched?

Thanks!

P.S. We are going in mid May of next year.

girlsx2
09-28-2003, 10:51 AM
I am not an AP holder, however, go to www.mousesavers.com and check that site. She is very good about posting all discounts. I have heard that some AP discounts can be as much as 40 to 50%. Now, that may not be in regular season. I am sure with all the expertise we have here, that someone can give you a better idea. Sorry I couldn't help you more.

Sherri

hbridges
09-28-2003, 11:02 AM
We are staying during regular season in October and the AP Courtyard View is $165 a night( before tax). 5 nights was $920. Good luck!