PDA

View Full Version : How many room requests are too many?

Leigha
09-28-2003, 07:14 AM
I would like to stay at the BCV next year. I want a studio room, non-smoking, south side, large balcony, facing EPCOT. Is that too many requests? I know I should put them in the order of importance but I also don't want to make them mad and get nothing! Is non-smoking a request or room type? Thanks!:D

erikthewise
09-28-2003, 07:48 AM
If they have to print a second sheet on your confirmation to list all the requests, that's too many. ;)

Seriously, room type such as "studio" is not a request. It's what you reserved.

Non-smoking is a request, but it's very common, and about 90% of the rooms are non-smoking, so that's really a "freebie". You have three requests beyond that. You cannot expect to get requests; they try to make everyone happy but sometimes it just doesn't work.

I think you have a directional problem. Unless I also have one, "facing Epcot" is essentially north. South side would be facing away from Epcot. (So as stands, you're sure to get at least one of your requests!) I suggest leaving directions out of it and just requesting a particular view (Epcot, quiet pool, or courtyard) plus large balcony. This would be perfectly reaonable and you might just get it.

ducklite
09-28-2003, 08:53 AM
I agree. I'd just ask for Fireworks View with large balcony.

Anne