PDA

View Full Version : Poly concierge~check out day question

momtotwinglesx4
09-27-2003, 02:46 PM
I apologize as I'm sure this has been asked before, only I can't remember the answer ;)

We are staying 6 nites at the Poly-concierge-over Christmas before moving to another resort. On our check-out day, Sat. 12/27, can we still have use of the concierge lounge after check-out? If so, until what time?

TIA,

Sue

ducklite
09-27-2003, 03:56 PM
Yes, until they close in the evening.

Anne

PTarbay
09-27-2003, 08:19 PM
Have you used the concierge lounge after check-out?When I called and asked this question I was told the hotel would hold my luggage but I cannot use the lounge after check-out.At the Royal Pacific I was told the opposite.

onthego103
09-28-2003, 09:51 AM
We used the Concierge Lounge after checkout during our July stay. We were told we were welcome to use the lounge and all Polynesian amenities for the entire day. We stayed at a hotel airport that night prior to an early morning flight the next day. We were in the Concierge lounge after 9:00 at night. Our keys continued to give us access all day and the staff gave us cookies to take for our trip home.

ducklite
09-28-2003, 08:04 PM
Not the Polynesian, but we have used the YC and AKL concierge facilities after check out with no problem.

At AKL they wanted us to make sure we had something to eat "before we began our journey home".

Anne

PTarbay
09-28-2003, 08:22 PM
That's great to hearI'm glad I had the wrong information.Thank you so much!