PDA

View Full Version : resort hopping

MICKEY'S DREAMERS
09-27-2003, 11:36 AM
If I am a guest of WDW (on property) resort XY and I want to visit resort ZK (on property), can I drive there and park in the resort ZK parking with my car (I will have a different resort parking permit) ?
thanks

smfnj
09-27-2003, 11:55 AM
Yes, you can visit the other resorts. The guard at the gate will usually issue you a 3 hour parking permit, or they will just wave you through.

steve

SB in KY
09-27-2003, 11:57 AM
Sure...we do it all the time. We love to eat at different resorts and then wander a bit...no trip would be complete without dinner at O'Hanas and then watching the waterparade from the Poly beach, or dinner at Ca Grill and watching the fireworks from the Contemp roof and a little shopping there....we usually work in a stop at WL or AKL if not staying there. Just tell the guard at the gate you are coming to eat or look around. Often they just wave you through when they see any resort permit in your window. The Contemp. and AKL seem to be a little pickier...I think because so many people go to AKL to see the animals and a lot of people try to use the Contemp for free parking for the MK...but they have always been very nice about letting us in if we were going to eat or sightsee.