PDA

View Full Version : AP discounts Question

yooperfan
09-27-2003, 08:27 AM
If AP discounts come out for Jan., would you call the toll free Disney Card # or central ressies for best results? It's been a long time since I called the reg. Disney res. #, can someone tell me what it is? Also, when discounts come out is it usually in the morning? What time do the first "sighting" usually come in? Thanks!

llebrekniT
09-27-2003, 09:29 AM
Since the Disney Club ends in Dec. I don't think we'll be able to use that number anymore. The number for CRO is 407-WDISNEY (934-7639) When AP rates came out in Aug. for the remainder of the year, I made the mistake of not calling until around 9:00 a.m. and was on hold for 40 minutes before they picked up. I believe they start at 7:00 a.m. I was not able to get the resort we wanted at an AP rate, but I did get something comparable. I called daily for about 2 weeks and the resort we had wanted became available, but not with the view we wanted. After another week I called again and got the view we wanted. So keep trying because some of the rooms become available after the time has passed for the deposit to have been made. We ended up with LV GF in mid Dec. for $250 a night! We are so happy:p

Good luck:wave: