PDA

View Full Version : any one else ever?...........

P'colaFla
09-26-2003, 09:49 PM
anyone else ever visited other discussion boards? :eek: I just accidentally happened upon one. I was searching for photos of the new Pop Century resort and on the web sites was "wdwmagic.com" They have a discussion board page that looks very much like ours (this one). The web page was pretty neat and I scrolled down some of the threads. Its funny how you get used to the user names on these boards and all of those were totally different so it looked funny. I didn't sign on to it I just found it interesting to see what questions were asked. Funny......I felt kinda guilty....:rolleyes:

scanmom
09-26-2003, 10:02 PM
I visit several...they are all geared toward helping you enjoy the parks as much as possible and try to save money doing it. I don't think anyone would think anything bad about that! Try some of these... www.mouseplanet.com or www.laughingplace.com or www.ourlaughingplace.com or www.miceage.com or www.doombuggies.com or there is always www.mousesavers.com

HAPPY SURFING!;)

cinmell
09-27-2003, 07:24 AM
I visit other Disney boards/sites but spend most of my time here on the DIS.

ryansmom
09-27-2003, 07:46 AM
I have visited others, but this one beats them hands down!

P'colaFla
09-27-2003, 08:59 AM
Yeh, I definitely like this one best! "Disboards #1" ;)

Jeanny
09-27-2003, 10:33 AM
I've visited other sites, but I'm obsessed with our DisBoards. If I don't get "my fix" I"m miserable.... My daughter thinks I'm absolute bonkers.... when I tell her something about our trip or our cruise, she asks "where'd ya learn that? On the DisBoards??"

My friends are planning their 30th wedding anniversary renewal vows at Disney,,, and guess who they have put in charge of the trip??? YEP, ME!! So now, I have more planning to do after our cruise in January... and one more reason to be on the DisBoards!!

Yes, I know, it's a sickness, but I would rather be this kind of sick than any other kind!!

tinawv
09-27-2003, 10:37 AM
I have visited intercot.com, but to me it doesn't compare with the Disboards. I guess I am spoiled. LOL :p

legs22
09-27-2003, 10:42 AM
I've visited others but nothing compares to the DIS!

>>^..^<<
09-27-2003, 10:48 AM
I used to frequent another board.. but they didn't have any security proceedures (ie) registering and signing in... so there was some real losers using profanity etc :rolleyes:

I love the DIS Boards

>>^..^<<