PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Christmas rate for On-Property, but. . .

mousefansmom
09-26-2003, 08:03 PM
We got an incredible rate for the DTD Hilton (just $59/night for Christmas week 12/26 to 1/02) but now we can't use it! I hate to see it go to waste (we did pre-pay). Does anyone have suggestions as to how to find someone who could use this?

Thanks in advance!!

Mousefansmom
:) :bounce: :)

Tigger Fans!
09-26-2003, 08:24 PM
If you can change the name on the reservation then I'd suggest posting on the Budget board to see if someone would like to purchase your ressie.

TTFN!

mousefansmom
09-27-2003, 07:10 AM
I am allowed to change the name. Hopefully someone will save some money!
:)

SueEllen
09-27-2003, 09:35 AM
Please remember that you must get permission from a webmaster before posting a thread trying to "sell" a room reservation. This is generally not allowed.

Sue Ellen

mousefansmom
09-27-2003, 10:02 AM
I am very sorry, I was really trying to help someone save some money. I know that you can't sell things, that's why I thought maybe people would have other suggestions. Can the post stay?

Mousefansmom

>>^..^<<
09-27-2003, 10:47 AM
mousefansmom.. are you going to lose all your money if you cancel?

>>^..^<<

Mickey527
09-27-2003, 04:32 PM
Mousefans mom,
I sent you a PM. I am planning on going to WDW from the 29th to the 4th so if you can change the ressie and perhaps the dates I would love to take those ressies from you.
I can't leave earlier due to a family committment, but those rates are making that family committment lower on my priority list. lol
I sent all my information to you and hoping to hear good news.
I would be interested in part of the ressie if you can't change the dates totally, let me know either way. Peggie