PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Springs

llfowl
09-25-2003, 07:24 PM
Is there a particular building that I should request so that I can be close to transportation?

Thanks

jimmiej
09-25-2003, 09:36 PM
We stayed in Cabanas 8B & the bus stop was a 1 minute walk around the corner. Check this out:

http://www.wdwig.com/faq_cs.htm

DisneyFan79
09-25-2003, 09:41 PM
We stayed in Ranchos 7B. We could see the bus stop from our room. We were also next to a quiet pool, and about a 1 minute walk to the dig site. I really liked the location!!!:)

GOBA Mom Lynn
09-25-2003, 10:34 PM
If you would like to stay in the Casitas, we were in Casitas 4 & thought it was great. It is also adjacent to a quiet pool, and steps away from bus stop #2, which incidentally is the first stop for pickups and drop-offs for all locations except DTD/TL. It is not as convenient to the Dig Site as the others, but you get a beautiful view of it from across the lake.

Pick the theme you like best, then choose the building closest to that particular bus stop. Each area has its pluses. You won't go wrong no matter which you pick.

Have a great vacation.:D

Ambassador
09-25-2003, 11:15 PM
It really depends on your needs. Check out the map link posted above. One year, we appreciated being next to the health club. We've gone off the exercise, and now prefer being closer to the food. The Casitas have relaxing hammocks on a white sand beach, like Cozumel or Belize. Keep in mind the Convention Center is well-attended by business-types like Mrs. Ambassador, scheming to rule the world.

Buzz2001
09-26-2003, 08:19 AM
cabana 9b for bus stop #1
cabana 8a for bus stop #4
casita 4 for bus stop #2
rancho 7a for bus stop #3

HopperFan
09-26-2003, 08:50 AM
Check out this individual's website.
Full of information and great photographs of resort.

ENJOY

:earsgirl:

Ducky4Disney
09-26-2003, 09:15 AM
I have to say that I love Coronado Springs! My DH and I stayed there for our first trip and we loved it so much that we are going back! We don't have kids, so we liked the fact that it is a convention resort because there are less kids around. I suppose on one of these trips we'll have to try something new, but for now CSR is our choice. We're staying for 8 days on our next trip (4 more weeks!) and I plan to do a little more resort exploring.

I loved that CSR website!

Jen a.k.a. Ducky4Disney

halfway there
09-26-2003, 05:22 PM
We stayed in Cabanas 9B which was very close to bus stop #1, the food court, restaurant, main bldg and just across the bridge to the pool area. Excellent location, if you ask me!

llfowl
09-26-2003, 06:56 PM
Thanks for your help everyone!!!! I knew that I could count on you guys!