PDA

View Full Version : Staying at WL - do we need to take floats for the kids at the pool?

cstrong
09-25-2003, 04:02 PM
We are headed to WL this weekend finally! Do we need to take floats for the kids for the pool or does the WL provide them? What about floats at Blizzard Beach? Also, do we need to take beach towels? I don't want to only have little hotel towels.

Thanks so much in advance!

Cstrong

jel0511
09-25-2003, 04:16 PM
If you mean swimmies, water wings, or vests than yes you can bring them from home. The WL also has vests available free of charge from the boat rental area. If you want to bring inner tubes, and inflatable rafts and the like, they aren't allowed in the pools at the WL, since the pool can get very crowded and the floats can impeed the lifeguards view of the pool. I'm not sure about floats at BB, but I do know that you have to use their floats on all the slides and such. There are pool towels provided at the WL, they are smaller than beach towels, but you can take as many as you want, so they are pretty adequete IMO. There are no towels at BB, you can rent then for $1 per towel, but just bring some from WL.