PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded 9/25/03

WVMD
09-22-2003, 10:13 AM
OMG - I was just reading some posts about everybody being upgraded - so I thought that I'd take a look at my reservation online. I brought up the Disney Cruise site - and noted that my room number had indeed changed. We had booked a Cat. 5 (7584). The new room number is 8600.....Hmmmm I think that's a Cat. 3 - Indeed - When I checked with DCL - they said - yep - you've been upgraded to a Cat. 3.

I CANNOT believe it. I guess the only downside is that it's AFT and a handicapped accessible room. Hope that being this far AFT won't increase the chance that the wife will get seasick - or any of us for that matter....

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:smooth:

Credit Man
09-22-2003, 11:13 AM
Congratulations on your upgrade.

4nana
09-22-2003, 12:06 PM
Congrats on your Cat 3 upgrade!
Only in my dreams....LOL!
Enjoy:teeth:

3Dbunch
09-22-2003, 12:26 PM
Congratulations! That is great that they upgraded you automatically ~ we just got back from our Cruise last week 13th to the 20th Western and we were asked to be upgraded from 8036 to Cat. 3 8034 1 br.suite for an extra cost. Still a great deal, we did it and loved it! The extra space made it great for 5 of us and the extra perks you don't probably know about you will just love too. You get a food treat delivered to your room daily from the Concierge and they will make all your appointments for you at the spa, Palo's priority seating, excursions, and any problems you have just call them and they will make it right.

Once you have been in one of these rooms you won't want any other. This was our 3rd cruise and will try to get an upgrade evertime we go. Well worth it.

Oh, room service is the best too!
Have a great time!
We sure did.
3Dbunch
:D :cool: :o :jester: :jester:

missleone
09-22-2003, 12:52 PM
:bounce: Congrats! We got an upgrade too! We are now in a cat. 4 I can't wait!!! Just a few more days.......

AnnMorin
09-22-2003, 03:24 PM
That is amazing I had never heard of anyone going up to a suite! Congradulations and have an AWESOME time!

dis4me
09-22-2003, 03:56 PM
WOW What an upgrade. Enjoy!!!

Mjasp
09-22-2003, 04:02 PM
WOW congratulations!!! on your upgrade, a suite.

I hope you have a great time and enjoy your upgrade.

Joanna

Favorite Auntie
09-22-2003, 04:32 PM
Yipee Skipee! A little pixie dust found you! Have a great time, and enjoy your new suite!:D

CRSNDSNY
09-22-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by WVMD
OMG - I was just reading some posts about everybody being upgraded - so I thought that I'd take a look at my reservation online. I brought up the Disney Cruise site - and noted that my room number had indeed changed. We had booked a Cat. 5 (7584). The new room number is 8600.....Hmmmm I think that's a Cat. 3 - Indeed - When I checked with DCL - they said - yep - you've been upgraded to a Cat. 3.

I CANNOT believe it. I guess the only downside is that it's AFT and a handicapped accessible room. Hope that being this far AFT won't increase the chance that the wife will get seasick - or any of us for that matter....

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:smooth:

That's fantastic! Good for you! ENJOY!

AnnMorin
09-22-2003, 06:38 PM
We have been aft several times and noticed no difference than when we were midship.. congrats again!

jwann
09-23-2003, 10:56 PM
I've never been upgraded for anything. I hope my first is a DCL upgrade!;)