PDA

View Full Version : Castaway Club Lounge at Terminal

1971visitor
09-21-2003, 08:43 PM
I think I recall reading somewhere in the Magical Disney Cruise Guide about a Castaway Club lounge at the terminal. I do recall a special line for Castaway Club members on out first cruise last fall, but don't recall a lounge in the terminal (other than the snack bar). Does anyone have any information on a lounge?

Michelle
09-21-2003, 08:47 PM
No, there is no lounge for past cruisers. :) It would be FULL all the time, Disney has so many repeat cruisers. Just a VIP lounge.

Castaway Club members can check in with a special line but there is no advantage to doing so...it is often the longest line in the terminal. Just pick the shortest line to check in. :)

Buckaroo's Dad
09-22-2003, 06:59 AM
Just pick the shortest line to check in.

Michelle - whenever I do just that, it seems I'm still the last person served...

WDWLVR
09-22-2003, 07:24 AM
BD - some of us just have bad line karma. I'm like that. I can find a line with 2 people in it when all the others have 4-5. I'll still be served after #5 on the other line. Or if I pick I line with the exact same number of people as another line it is always my line that goes the slowest. Oh well - if that is the worst thing that happens I'll continue to have a very happy life :)