PDA

View Full Version : "Remember the Magic"

lancerguys
09-21-2003, 05:42 PM
We're making a video by taking all of our pictures from our cruise, and then adding music to make a "soundtrack." I wanted to add the "remember the magic" song that was basically the theme song to a lot of the shows. because of the file sharing I can't download it, so does any know where I could find the clip elsewhere? any help is great!

eeyorekjs7
09-29-2003, 01:36 PM
Hi! I know you posted this about a week ago, so I'm not sure if you still need this or not. Do you know if it's the same "Remember the Magic" that they used to have at the 3 o'clock parade in the Magic Kingdom? I feel like it was, but can't remember. We have it on CD. We got it at one of the CD making locations in WDW. They probably have it also on a pre-made CD. I would call one of the Disney stores if I were you. They are usually pretty good about sending items to your home. Hope this helps.

lancerguys
09-29-2003, 05:10 PM
Hey...thanks for replying. That is exactly the song I need. Unfortuately, I dont want to spend the money. I was just wondering if there was any way to get it free. but thanks for trying!!

bigsky
09-29-2003, 08:18 PM
I don't know if this would help. But I downloaded a wonderful screensaver that someone made up with pics. of the ship and CC and other pics with that song in the background. Would that help you if I emailed the ss to you?? If so, send me an email with your email add. since it's not on there. Then I can send it to you.

Laura