PDA

View Full Version : back from 9/14 WOW!

huckster
09-20-2003, 09:03 AM
Great trip! and may i say DCL took care of us . our first room on the 2nd nite filled with a very bad fuel smell.we called the desk they sent someone rite up and within in an hour we were put in a room with a verhanda! (my upgrade) it was a handicap room 7136 it was huge!! they also called to see if things were ok . the air didnt wrok in our new room and..they were there in minutes changing and fixing and also called us to make sure we were all set!then the next day we had a plate of wonderful ccoclate strawberries and various cookies with a note. although we missed the comedy show. i must comend DCL for there concern of the guest.they di a wonderful job!!the weahter was great last nite on the way home we were really rocking!!enjoyed meeting all of you from the DIS .:D

hilltopfamily
09-20-2003, 09:33 AM
glad you had a wonderful time, Huckster. And that DCL did such a good job taking care of your family. I recall visiting with you one time on cruise chat, glad to hear that the pending trip has happened and that all went well. :)

Hygiene99
09-20-2003, 09:53 AM
what room where u in ????

huckster
09-20-2003, 09:59 AM
the first room was 6089 this filled with the fuel smell
the room they moved us too
7136 was wonderful

jott3
09-20-2003, 10:05 AM
I'm glad you had a good time, huckster. I'm leaving tomorrow!