PDA

View Full Version : Nov 2nd, 4 day & Nassau question

allears
09-19-2003, 05:23 PM
I haven't been able to find a thread for this cruise and we have friends - first time cruisers - going on this one. There coming over next week for us to help them plan a little. I was hoping to see if other DISers were out there to tell them about. There are four of them: DW - 41, DH - 43ish, DD - 16, DS - 11. They were also wondering about the snorkeling excursion in Nassau. Anyone done that?

dclwdwlover
09-19-2003, 06:05 PM
AND there are others out there!!!

Wow - we're close in age here.

Me-42, DH-44, DS-17, DS-12

We haven't done the snorkeling 'excursion' anywhere, but we do snorkel each time we go to CC.

We get the Getaway Pkg. & keep the snorkel equip. & raft all day long. Our 17yo always does the 'Wildside' excursion & LOVES it. The kids all seem to make friends pretty easily - according to him. He was friends - & still is via e-mail - with a bunch of boys AND girls.

Our 12yo goes into the Club, but doesn't on CC. He LOVES his club, too. He snorkels with us & does any of the other things we do, too - like banana boat, parasailing, etc. After we all eat lunch together my husb & I go off to the adult beach for an hour he stays behind with friends & stays in the family area.

There's a link for them to go to that lists who's on what cruises. HELP someone with that link, please.

Any other help I can give please feel free to e-mail or pm me.

dclwdwlover
09-19-2003, 07:24 PM
Go to: www.casshew.com & click on "Great Disney Cruise Links" & then "Unofficial Sailing List".

Also, if you click on "Our Disney Cruise" you get to hear the WONDERful ship horn.