PDA

View Full Version : Help! future cruisers, T Shirt exchange?

newbycruiser
09-19-2003, 03:46 PM
I purchased a t shirt on the Wonder, and when I washed it, it shrunk really bad! Is someone traveling on the Wonder soon who could exchange it for me?

I sure would appreciate it!:(

AnnMorin
09-19-2003, 03:50 PM
I don't think you could return a shirt you washed. At least at home here if you remove the tags from something it is yours. Or you could try writing to DCL explaining what happened and maybe they would exchange the shirt for you via UPS or something?

castawayfan
09-19-2003, 03:57 PM
I had the same problem. I called the Disney merchandise number. They gave me their address, I returned the shirt and they sent me a new one in a larger size. They also gave me the option of returning the shirt for a refund. The phone number is 407-363-6200.

newbycruiser
09-19-2003, 04:25 PM
castaway fan: thanks for the info, I will call them and explain what happened.

AnnMorin: FYI, I've washed things before and returned them, any store I've returned them to took them back. I don't make a habit of it, just if something doesn't wash up right.

I thought I was a goner too, but until I saw what some people return WITH SUCCESS! Badly worn things, one girl split a jeans skirt that was obviously 3 sizes too small for her, claiming it was defective (the only thing defective was her brain), and the like. Most stores will return those types of things... go figure.

gail

AnnMorin
09-19-2003, 05:57 PM
newby.. please don't think I was suggesting anything off here.. I just bought a pair of pants last week. I thought I looked great in them, cut the tags off and went to show DH. He thought I looked ridiculous (long story but at 41 you can't wear Brittany Spears type pants and have credibility apparently) anyhow I wanted to return them and since the tags were removed they would not let me

newbycruiser
09-19-2003, 06:01 PM
lets' see, were they low cut flares? I tried a pair of them, thought I looked great, but DD did NOT agree...

:p

AnnMorin
09-19-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by newbycruiser
lets' see, were they low cut flares? I tried a pair of them, thought I looked great, but DD did NOT agree...

:p

why yes they were! But since I paid $50.00 for them and can't return them , and apparently can't wear them out of the house..I guess DH will get a "Brittany Spears" Bday gift......

jiminy579
09-19-2003, 08:13 PM
Ann,
You are a RIOT!
I am sure you look great in them! You can wear them dancing on the cruise!!!!!

jiminy579
09-19-2003, 08:15 PM
I almost forgot,
you can return DCL items at any Disney Store!
For future reference!
:D