PDA

View Full Version : Will DS see Beast???

Wishing on a star
09-18-2003, 07:15 PM
One more last minute (VERY last minute!) question.

I know that Beast will appear in Disney Dreams. DS is really looking forward to seeing him, so we will NOT miss this show!

Will there be any other opportunity for DS to see or 'meet' Beast on the cruise??? I am thinking not, but just in case....

Thanks! :D

KYCruiseCrazy
09-18-2003, 08:05 PM
i cant remember but if you check in the atrium every day there is a sign with all the daily showings of the charictors on board. i hope this helps thanks and enjoy your trip

bah
09-19-2003, 05:08 AM
on the 9/6 7 day eastern, the only time you could see the Beast was in the Dsiney Dreams show. They did show a matinee of that show, so we took our daughter to the show twice that day, so that she could see all of her favorite princesses!

As KYCruiseCrazy mentiond, they do put up a sign in the atrium (deck 3 midship) so you might wanto to check to see who will be appearing each day. And then plan to line up early!

lrmillen
09-19-2003, 09:01 AM
unfortunately, i believe the beast only appears in the show. they do bring all the princesses into the atrium one day for pictures and autographs. i was a little disappointed with the character set-up. my son was only a baby so it didn't matter as much but they should devise a better plan then waiting in line for 30 mins. to see a not so popular character like captain hook. hey, i know we're on a ship but mickey and minnie should have made double the appearences they did. sorry for the outburst:rolleyes: have a great time on your cruise.

Brent B
09-19-2003, 09:48 AM
Beast was in the atrium for the farewell show on our 7 day eastern.... My son got a picture with him