PDA

View Full Version : Blue Lagoon excursion ?

SoleilLoca
09-18-2003, 12:54 AM
I'm trying to convince my FH to take the Blue Lagoon Beach Day excursion in Nassau, but so far he's against it..is this worth the money? What's the best/worst thing about it? How crowded is the 2pm ferry back to the docks? any help would be great!!

disneyfan551
09-18-2003, 09:35 AM
bump!!! ;) :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Mmketeer
09-18-2003, 02:01 PM
Hi,

I noticed that you haven't gotten an answer yet, and though I didn't specifically pay for their beach excursion I was there for the dolphin swim. It's a beautiful Island! I have some great pictures that I took that show the beautiful blue crystal clear water and it had a really nice sandy inlet where alot of the families were wading and swimming. It seemed to have both a sallow and deep area in the inlet. I am not sure if on the excursion you get access to the entire island, but if they took away Castaway Cay I would pay to go here instead. I thought it was beautiful!

Morgid
09-18-2003, 07:42 PM
We did the Dolphin encounter and spent the day on blue lagoon, it was wonderful, the girls had their hair braided there ($45) but it was a huge part of our trip, I agree with the above post, it was like having another day at Castaway Cay! BEAUTIFUL!