PDA

View Full Version : May 15-22 Eastern Carribean Anyone?

tammy bell
09-17-2003, 10:39 PM
WE ARE DOING OUR FIRST DCRUISE IN MAY,2004. WE DECIDED ON THE SEVEN DAY EASTERN MAGIC. I WILL BE TRAVELING WITH MY DH,2DD,DS, MY BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY AND OUR PARENTS. ANY FELLOW MAY 15-22 CRUISERS OUT THERE?:Pinkbounc

2tinksmom
09-22-2003, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the boards, tammy bell!! We'll be on the same cruise with ya'. I started a thread about 2 months ago when we booked our cruise and had several responses. Now, if I could just find the thread, lol! This will be our first cruise. My family includes me, DH, DD(will be 11) and DD(6). Our friends are also going. They have two daughters, 9 and 6. I had originally planned on not telling the DDs until the day we left for Florida, but I cratered last night in a moment of weakness and spilled the beans. Hey, I lasted two months, which is pretty good for me!! I'd love to get together with ya'll and any other fellow Disers on board at least once!! Have fun planning your cruise and I'm time flies between now and then!!:Pinkbounc

DrCavin
09-22-2003, 09:01 PM
We will be on that cruise as well. DW, DD(6), & DS(4). The plan is to fly down on Friday & stay at Raddison.

Hope time flys until we arrive!!!

2tinksmom
09-22-2003, 09:44 PM
We'll be staying at the Radisson Friday night, too! Maybe we'll have to arrange to have some cold beverages by the pool ;) ! Whoo hoo!! Can't wait!!

happydisfamilyof4
09-22-2003, 10:26 PM
We will also be cruising for the first time. It will be me, DH, DD (9) and DS (4). I could not wait to tell the kids. As a matter of fact they were sitting in the room with me, fingers crossed, as I made the reservations. The down side to telling the kids early is that now everytime we talk about a day in the future my DS says, "Is that when we go on Mickey Mouse's boat?"

We have watched the special on the travel channel twice and seem to get more excited each time (if that is possible).

2tinksmom
09-23-2003, 08:00 AM
Tammy bell, how old are your kids? Seems like we have lots of kids going who are all around the same ages!

fredms
09-23-2003, 08:27 AM
Although we are currently kidless - we will be there too. Its me and my fiancee on our second Disney Cruise. I really can't wait. We haven't decided where we will be staying Friday night - maybe at the Hyatt at the airport or the Radisson. Will have to see when it gets closer. It will get closer - won't it?

GayleH
09-26-2003, 09:32 AM
:D We'll be there too!

My DH and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on our second disney cruise. We just loved our first disney cruise and are really looking forward to this one.

2tinksmom
09-26-2003, 11:12 AM
Here's an early congratulations on your 25th wedding anniversery, GayleH! :Pinkbounc

Fantasia Sam
09-27-2003, 05:13 AM
Honeymooning on this one :Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :teeth:

2tinksmom
09-27-2003, 09:06 AM
And here's a congratulations on your wedding and honeymoon!!:Pinkbounc

tammy bell
09-27-2003, 02:01 PM
hey, everyone! I just about gave up on the thread. I hadn't checked it in days because I was beginning to think that we may be the only ones on the cruise. This is so exciting. I have three children, eight year old twin girls and a four year old boy. My brother also has a four year old boy and his baby girl will be 20 months at cruise time. Did you guys book the radisson yet because I tried and they are booked solid due to a Sorority convention. Needless to say, the men were a little disappointed. We will be staying at the Marriot Courtyard. We are also arriving the day before. We are driving down(some of us New Yorkers still have a liitle trouble with airplanes). I'm so glad to here from you. I hope we can get together. Hope to hear from you soon.

2tinksmom
09-27-2003, 07:37 PM
Hey! Tammy bell, wondered why you hadn't posted again! The friends we are travelling with booked rooms at the Radisson several weeks ago. My husband gave the sorority convention news two thumbs up and a big "woo-hoo"...can't take him anywhere! :p Hope we can all hook up at least once on the boat just to put names with faces!! Tick..........tick...........tick..........the time is going by WAY too slow for me!!

tammy bell
09-27-2003, 10:42 PM
Hey, 2tinksmom! I know what you mean about the time going too slow. Are you thinking about this trip all the time also? This morning at breakfast, my DH said to the kids, "Do you want me to check on my palm pilot to see how many more days until the Disney cruise?" I turned and said, "230 days". He just shook his head and laughed. By the way, my DH said that it's no fair that you guys were able to get the Radisson. Happy honeymooning to you Fantasia sam and Happy Anniversary, GayleH. We will be celebrating my husband's Big 3-9. Talk to you guys soon.:Pinkbounc

Fantasia Sam
09-29-2003, 01:58 AM
I'm already reading my passporter and trying to work out what leisurely excursions to do - so I guess I'm thinking about the trip too pretty much all the time.

That's a shame about the convention and you couldn't get into the Radisson - luckily this time we don't need to stay there we're coming straight down from WDW in the morning.

tammy bell
09-29-2003, 01:27 PM
At first, I was a little disappointed about the Radisson but then I figured that as long a I get on that boat in the morning, who cares. Your wedding sounds very romantic. Getting married in the gazebo, what a great way to start your lives together.

Fantasia Sam
09-29-2003, 04:39 PM
Awww thanks Tammy :)