PDA

View Full Version : Other books like Mouse Tales?

lenshanem
09-13-2003, 07:32 PM
I read Mouse Tales years ago and loved it. A client of my husband's had passed it on to me. I think there was a sequel to it?
Anyone know?
And what other books are there that are similar?
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Dznefreek
09-14-2003, 03:34 PM
Try "Storming the Castle". It talks about how close Disney came to being broken up and sold off in pieces.

ryley26
09-14-2003, 05:38 PM
I've read i"Inside Disney by Eve Zibart its really short account of how disney does things

Sarangel
09-14-2003, 11:16 PM
There are 2 or 3 sequels to Mouse Tales by Koenig - try looking for them online or having your local bookstore order them. There are several books like this, Storming the Magic Kingdom is one, the Keys to the Kingdom is another, Eisner's Biography is interesting too.

Good luck in your researches.

Sarangel

WDWHound
09-15-2003, 09:52 AM
The sequel to Mouse Tales is entitled More Mouse Tales. David Koenig also wrote another book on the inner workings of Disney entitled Mouse Under Glass. It places more emphisis on films, but does have some info on the parks.

lenshanem
09-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Thanks to all for the suggestions. Guess i need to go to Amazon! Now the Mouse Tales books are only about Disneyland, coorect? Are there any about WDW?

DancingBear
09-15-2003, 05:42 PM
Vinyl Leaves is another. And there's another one I'm thinking of but can't come up with the title.

If you go to Amazon and pull one of these up, check out the "people who bought this also bought" list.