PDA

View Full Version : BCV views...can you getan Epcot view AND a SAB view from the same room?

Disney1fan2002
09-08-2003, 04:32 PM
This trip coming up will be our first DVC trip. We did not visit BCV when we bought, we just toured the model. I was looking at the pictures of Tagrels SAB slideshow, and thought how nice it would be to wake up and look out to that every morning. If you have a SAB view, can you also see EPCOT from the same room, or is it another part of the resort?

kem330
09-08-2003, 04:38 PM
BCV does not face SAB. Neither does BC for that matter. The complex is located in between the YC and BC and so only a few BC rooms (not BCV) actually are close enough for a view and Some YC rooms as well.

Disney1fan2002
09-08-2003, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the info. I guess I won't be disappointed that I didn't get a SAB view if they don't have them! LOL

Desperado
09-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Boy, that's a huge signature!

You can face the Dunes cove pool area infront of BCV. It's a nice view. You'll see after your first visit. Don't get hung up on the view and enjoy.

24/7 disney wannabe
09-10-2003, 03:28 PM
So, speaking of views, what type of view are there from the BCV's? Haven't been yet either and just wondering. Also, which DVC villas have the best views?

Thanks,
24/7dw

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :sunny: