PDA

View Full Version : What are the blow dryers like at the BWV

Disney-Kim
09-07-2003, 07:13 PM
are they normal ones or the ones that look like vacuum cleaners :confused: (like the ones at the YC/BC) I hate those. ;)

SJCSuzy
09-07-2003, 08:06 PM
They are normal ones...but they are attached to the wall. They have a lo/med/hi setting too.

Disney-Kim
09-07-2003, 08:37 PM
thanks

DeeP
09-07-2003, 09:31 PM
What are vacuum hair dryers??? I was at both BWV and YC in late May and they both had the same kind of hair dryers. I believe they are made by Sunbeam and are regular hand held hair dryers with 2 or 3 settings. They are attached to the wall by the sinks outside of the bathrooms.

jekjones1558
09-07-2003, 10:04 PM
We liked them so much, including the built-in night-lights, that we bought 2 from Disney and brought them home with us!

Disney-Kim
09-10-2003, 12:16 AM
The vacuum cleaner ones are at the Yacht/Beach club and maybe Poly. don't remember.
they are a wall mounted unit with a hose that blows air like a vacuum cleaner hose. as opposed to a portable hand unit. they barely blow.
we just didn't like the. ;)

ducklite
09-10-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Disney-Kim
The vacuum cleaner ones are at the Yacht/Beach club and maybe Poly. don't remember.
they are a wall mounted unit with a hose that blows air like a vacuum cleaner hose. as opposed to a portable hand unit. they barely blow.
we just didn't like the. ;)

I stayed at the YC and Poly a year ago and both had regular blow dryers with a "base" attached to the wall that the dryer mounted to when not in use. I stayed at the BC about two years ago (and more than a few times before that going back to about 1995) and have always had "normal" blow dryers.

Are these "hose" models something recent?

Anne

DeeP
09-10-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by ducklite
I stayed at the YC and Poly a year ago and both had regular blow dryers with a "base" attached to the wall that the dryer mounted to when not in use. I stayed at the BC about two years ago (and more than a few times before that going back to about 1995) and have always had "normal" blow dryers.

Are these "hose" models something recent?

Anne
If these models are recent they are NOT in all the rooms at the Poly or YC because I stayed at both resorts the end of May and both rooms had the regular style blow dryers.