PDA

View Full Version : Tag Fairy Shenanigans

raidermatt
09-03-2003, 12:42 PM
Ok, looks like the tag fairy has been buzzing around this corner of the Dis...

Can anyone tell me what my tag means???? (Wanh, wawh) Perhaps it should be obvious to me, but its not. Maybe I'm being obtuse, or maybe I'm just pre-occupied with Bill Romanowski's pugilisitic exploits...

TheWho
09-03-2003, 12:56 PM
I believe that's a Steve Miller lyric.

cristen
09-03-2003, 01:34 PM
What's Bill doing now? You know when he was here, we loved him. He was very quiet in the community, never heard from him and never saw him. He lived in the same community as I do, but never saw him walking around with his kids like you do some of the others. How's he doing for Oakland? I don't get to watch as much as I would like, I have been having to work Sunday's for the past couple of years.

As far as the TF, what do I have to do? Clap or somebin (like my daughter would say) isn't it?

raidermatt
09-03-2003, 01:36 PM
The part in black is actually from me, and it is a Steve Miller lyric, (from The Joker) but is that also true of the part in red?

Hmm, perhaps it is an attempt to describe the guitar sound from The Joker... the part that sounds like a "wolf whistle"?

The Tag Fairy
09-03-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by raidermatt
Hmm, perhaps it is an attempt to describe the guitar sound from The Joker... the part that sounds like a "wolf whistle"?

Yes, we fairies tend to describe things fon-et-i-cal-e :)

nancyL
09-03-2003, 02:29 PM
Is it really you TF??? I am so excited to actually see you!! You are the best!! Thank you so much for making my day!
NancyL

Planogirl
09-03-2003, 02:31 PM
Wow Matt, you received an answer from the one and only Tag Fairy his- or herself. ;)

Thank you Tag Fairy for my tags.

cristen
09-03-2003, 02:41 PM
Thank you TF!

AllisonG
09-03-2003, 05:26 PM
Thank you Tag Fairy!

SnackyStacky
09-03-2003, 09:11 PM
What does a guy have to do to get tagged, anyway?!?! :)

roymccoy
09-04-2003, 12:34 AM
I double dare the TF to tag me...I ain't scared of no tag fairy.

Roy

(please be gentle....)

tlotgg
09-04-2003, 06:37 AM
Matt,
The lines you asked about are from an old blues song. I can't remember the name of the artists who origanilly sang the song but it's an old blues/r&b song. If I remember the artists name I'll report back.

hucifer
09-04-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by SnackyStacky
What does a guy have to do to get tagged, anyway?!?! I believe you have to "clap or somebin." Also, I've witnessed bribery working on ocassion.

SnackyStacky
09-04-2003, 08:17 AM
I've bribed, I've clapped....I'm fresh out of ideas! :(

airlarry!
09-04-2003, 09:28 AM
Punching your ticket for the Car Three Express may help...
;)

ChrislovesMinnie
09-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Tag Fairies are very special beings with magical powers.

You must truly believe and wish and clap to attract the attention of them.

Good luck.

:jester:

Eeyoreluver
09-04-2003, 10:43 AM
Hi Tag Fairy, :wave:
It almost feels like the movie "Somewhere In Time", I want to say "is it really you" just as Jane Seymore did. Anyway, I am going to believe it is. Thank you a million trillion times for my tags, I LOVE THEM!!! I feel so honored to have seen your presence. You are so lucky raidermatt, to have the Tag Fairy actually answer your thread. Hang in there roymccoy and SnackyStacky the Tag Fairy will hear you. Really believe and see what happens. At least thats what I did. I have come to believe the Tag Fairy loves chocolate too, try that. Good luck and keep believing.
Gina :Pinkbounc

I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BLIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP
I CAN FEEL THE MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rafikimom
09-04-2003, 10:49 AM
You know Santa likes milk and cookies, and you leave the tooth fairy your tooth, maybe try leaving a "nice" drink for the Tag Fairy. Oh Tag Fairy, wait til you see what I leave you tonight. You might need a designated flyer. And while you are here, maybe you can send a new tag my way, pretty please, with sugar on top!:p

HB2K
09-04-2003, 11:20 AM
I've been able to avoid it so far.... lol

jlambrig
09-04-2003, 02:03 PM
I want to know what car the TF is in.

Mouse Ears
09-04-2003, 03:20 PM
You might need a designated flyer.

Hey, I'll volunteer to be the designated pilot. I'll drink plenty of Kona Coffee to stay awake.

Of course, I don't have a license, but the TF surely won't notice after a few drinks.

:confused:

d-r
09-04-2003, 08:10 PM
so does anyone know what "Trimmer on wheels" means? Do you think I'd look more slim if I rode the bike more? Is it because I'm on the list to be the first guest to ride the segway at Epcot? I don't get it. How can I turn it off?

Thanks,
DR

nancyL
09-04-2003, 08:15 PM
My first thought reading your tag was like a hedge trimmer. Dont know enough about you to know if its more accurate, but I dont think the tag fairy would comment on weight like that! He/She is way too nice to do such a thing!
:)

jlambrig
09-05-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by d-r
so does anyone know what "Trimmer on wheels" means? Do you think I'd look more slim if I rode the bike more? Is it because I'm on the list to be the first guest to ride the segway at Epcot? I don't get it. How can I turn it off?

Thanks,
DR

d-r, haven't you seen those incredibly annoying commericals about the DR line of mowers and trimmers? I have DirecTV and those things are on every other commerical sometimes. I have even seen them back to back each commercial break on channels like USA at night.

While I enjoy all of the TF's tags, your tag line and RadierMatt's are some of the funniest I have seen lately.

megaelch
09-05-2003, 07:43 AM
maybe the tag fairy will find her way to the Paris board, too ???
Us lonly bunch of european Dissers really need some "fairy treatment " :-)

Clap Clap Clap

Stephan

ohanafamily
09-05-2003, 08:06 AM
Matt, your should feel very honored indeed; the Tag Fairy hardly ever breaks cover...

There are severel threads devoted to her, within which I have not yet seen her post.

As far as what car she is in, I would say she goes to all cars. Even Baron has been tagged....

If you want to see a lengthy ode to the splendiforous Tag Fairy, check out this thread.....
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=428621

Happy Tagging to all, and to all a good Morning...

I Beleive... Clap,Clap,Clap!

:bounce:

Tigger Fans!
09-05-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by The Tag Fairy
Yes, we fairies tend to describe things fon-et-i-cal-e :)

I've finally found the Tag Fairy!! I'm jumping :Pinkbounc for joy!

Tag Fairy…
I BELIEVE!!
Clap, http://www.bachosaurus.com/clap1.gifclap, http://www.bachosaurus.com/clap1.gifclap…
Clap,http://www.bachosaurus.com/Appl.gifclap, http://www.bachosaurus.com/Appl.gifclap…

Tag Fairy, PLEASE???

d-r
09-05-2003, 08:18 PM
"d-r, haven't you seen those incredibly annoying commericals about the DR line of mowers and trimmers"

Oh I see. Thank you so much for explaining that! I wouldn't have gotten it, thanks.

DR

SnackyStacky
09-06-2003, 02:32 PM
I've been tagged!

I LOVE my tag! It's so unique! :teeth::smooth:

Planogirl
09-06-2003, 06:21 PM
That's very cool SnackyStacky. :)

ohanafamily
09-06-2003, 09:15 PM
SnackyStacky, I saw your S2 tag the other day and thought that you did it. you must be quite favored by the Tag Fairy!!!!!

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

:bounce:

Tigger Fans!
09-06-2003, 11:22 PM
The Tag Fairy is BOTH "witty" and "wise" :smooth: Lots of the tags are hilarious! Just wish I could convince the TF to honor me with a witty and wise tag :wave:

Until then, I'll we waiting, hoping and clapping!

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,

kathylovesdisneyworl
09-07-2003, 07:58 AM
The Tag Fairy is very witty indeed. I smile many times over when I see his/hers tags. Anyone who is blessed to have her visit is very lucky indeed. What makes her/him so witty, could it be all the pixy dust in the air. I guess we will never know.

Tag Fairy, have a wonderful day!