PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Concierge Deluxe Rooms and Questions about Concierge

taylor1293
08-25-2003, 12:24 PM
According to the WDW website, they have Deluxe Standard Concierge rooms that overlook the parking lot or have garden views. I was under the impression that all Deluxe concierge rooms overlooked the Boardwalk? Does anyone know if this is true? EDITED: I just answered my own question. I called BW Concierge directly and she told me that all deluxe rooms do overlook the Boardwalk.

Also, if you have stayed BW Concierge, did they have soda/water available for guests?

Teresa

D&R love Disney
08-25-2003, 12:28 PM
Not sure about the views since we were in a garden suite. There was water and soda available in the concierge lounge. The CM's were fantastic and couldn't do enough to help guests.

taylor1293
08-25-2003, 12:35 PM
Thanks!

Do you happen to remember what the food offerings were? Did they have pb&j for the children like the Polynesian does?

Teresa

LvsTnk
08-25-2003, 05:53 PM
The water and soda are warm (plenty of to go cups and ice) just to give you a heads up. PB&J are out during the 3:00 offering, and sometimes in the evening as well. Last trip to the BWI was in Dec. and to the Polynesian in July and there is no comparison, the Polynesian has alot more food out than the BWI.

LOVE the CM's at the BWI though!!

KerryCM
08-25-2003, 06:11 PM
I have stayed concierge at other Disney resorts and the food offerings may not be as pentiful at the BWI, but the cast members make your trip. I am returning in October with my son and his family and I would not stay anywhere else now. Jackie was fantastic as were Eric and Dan. They worked magic for me and my friends when we were there in March for our girls only trip. Don't be afraid to ask for something if you don't see it out. Have fun and tell Jackie Kerry said hi!

taylor1293
08-25-2003, 06:19 PM
Thanks Laurie!

I went ahead and booked the winter dream maker package for January!

I was shocked to see this room type was discounted as we have looked into staying in a BW deluxe concierge room in the past and couldn't find discounts for it.

Glad to hear about the pb&j, my girls will be happy :). We stayed at the Polynesian last year and I was surprised at how much food they put out. As long as there is soda, water, pb&j, and wine ;) (there is wine isn't there?!) we are satisified.

Teresa

taylor1293
08-25-2003, 06:23 PM
Thanks Kerry!

It's great to hear all these reports about how fantastic the CM's are! I am really looking forward to it now. Only 4 months to wait :).

Teresa

LvsTnk
08-26-2003, 03:21 PM
Yes, they have wine. :) We really missed Jackie while she was opening BCV glad to have her back.

9 more days YIPEE! I will post any changes when I get back.

taylor1293
08-26-2003, 04:36 PM
Have a great trip Laurie! I look forward to reading your post about the BW when you return :).

Teresa