PDA

View Full Version : Can someone post AAA AKL prices?

lorivegas
08-25-2003, 11:26 AM
Just wondering what kind of prices are being offered for early, (1st week) December at AKL, with the AAA club? Perhaps someone could get a quote for me? Dec3, 2 adults, 2 kids Savanah View. BOY! would I appreciate it! The packages seem fair, except I already have park hopper tickets! ( I guess I could use them next year, though) Thank you all for at least trying to give me an idea if I should get AAA, or not! :confused:

Susiesnowflake
08-25-2003, 11:59 AM
Hi! I was quoted an AAA price of $169.15 + tax = $188.50 for Nov. value season. This is for a standard room, so I'm not sure what a savannah view rate would be. I'm assuming it's the rack rate minus 15%. You can always call CRO and ask. Good luck!

tink3
08-25-2003, 12:03 PM
Hi, did you get this on the web site, I am not sure how to find room only rates for disney on the AAA website, can you please explain it to me . I only see a link for packages.

thanks.

wdwforme@cox.net

AspiringCindy
08-25-2003, 01:30 PM
I was quoted a rate of $170 for standard for 2nd week of Dec. with AAA. I got the rate and booking from Dreams Unlimited! That way, if a code comes out that is cheaper, DU will automatically make the adjustment!

Susiesnowflake
08-25-2003, 01:37 PM
Tink,
I got my rate by calling CRO. I mentioned we had APs and AAA. No AP discounts were available but this AAA rate was.

Susie