PDA

View Full Version : Is the winter getaway package the best option for early Dec.?

M&C'sMom
08-24-2003, 01:53 PM
I'm considering booking a Dec 6-12 trip. In Dec 2001, we were able to use a code which came out in Sept. or Oct., I think. Got the WL for $129/night. I realize that probably won't happen again though! I see the new winter getaway package they're currently offering that includes my dates. Do you think a Fairy Tale Package might be offered as well?? I like the idea of paying for 4, staying for 7 of course! Just curious!

TIA!
Carole

BrianD
08-24-2003, 02:15 PM
This will probably be your best bet, expecially since Disney is now promoting packages. It's actually a pretty good deal.

maidmarion
08-24-2003, 04:30 PM
That's what we're doing on Dec 13th-19th! (We'll miss each other by a day!)We got WL for $134 a night, which is a steal compared to the $217 it would have been regularly. Plus, we are excited about the UPH passes that come with the package. we are big nightclubbers, so we can go to Pleasure Island every night if we want to after the other parks close and not have to worry if it's in our budget.