PDA

View Full Version : WL: in-room coffee makers?

crystalb
08-24-2003, 10:41 AM
Wondering if WL (standard room) has in room coffee makers, or if they are available.
Also, we aren't big breakfast eaters. We usually just grab something and go.
What is available for a quick breakfast/bite/coffee at WL?

sjc
08-24-2003, 11:17 AM
Roaring Forks has bagels, croisants, muffins etc. We happen to like gettig "foo foo" coffees (latte's and mochas) in the morning so we ended up ordering them "to go" at Whispering Canyon and then getting our "breakfast" from Roaring Forks and eating in the lobby.... steve c

SnowWhite33
08-24-2003, 01:43 PM
I have the same question about the coffee-makers. My mom is a morning zombie until her first cup, I mean you can't even speak to her :p !! I called the WL and the lady there told me not available unless in the villas! It seemed to me that she was looking this info up and that she was not so sure-WL vets-HELP!!

shelley_s
08-24-2003, 01:45 PM
We purchased the Roaring Forks refillable mugs for our 7 day stay, and got fresh coffee there every morning. We are light breakfast eaters (mainly cereal), so we brought that and ate in our room while getting ready.

LoriR
08-24-2003, 07:12 PM
Just back from WL. I called housekeeping as soon as we checked into our room and asked for a coffee maker and two extra pillows. They arrived within minutes!! They gave me some coffee packets to start with, but I didn't care for their coffee! I just packed some in a ziplock bag and took some filters (4-cup size) We still bought refillable mugs, but some mornings just used the in-room maker.

I also take a small dish sponge and some dishwashing soap to rinse out the mugs from coffee to soda cups!

Lori

FloridaCat
08-24-2003, 07:25 PM
Make requests at WL and they will bend over backwards to please. Extra hangers, more shampoo, coffeemakers, clean the patio door, no problems.