PDA

View Full Version : Travel Channel @ 11am EST Sunday

chell
08-24-2003, 10:12 AM
The Yacht & Beach Club Resorts will be featured on Great Hotels this morning (Sunday, Aug. 24) at 11am EST on the Travel Channel.

princess lovers mom
08-24-2003, 10:32 AM
ohhh thanks....we are going to watch as a family...see my countdown! getting excited:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Pongo101
08-24-2003, 01:15 PM
I wish they would do one on the villas, not just the regular rooms.:cool:

Castillo Mom
08-24-2003, 04:55 PM
Darn, I missed it! Anyone know if or when they'll show it again? I just changed our ressies to BC.:(

rlynch210
08-24-2003, 07:14 PM
Hi All,

Just was on Travel Channel's Website, Tomorrow at 3:30PM Eastern Time, they are doing a special on the Grand Floridian.

:) My Dream Hotel! I wanna stay there some day.

just thought you'd all like to know that that's going to be on Tomorrow! Definitely worth to be recorded to a TiVo if you have one that is...

How was the one today on the Yaucht and B.C. Resorts? I was at Church and missed it.

-- Ryan.

-- Countdown to my Disney Trip at the Embassy Suites (i know its outside the park, but ill do anything to get down there every year!).

5 days!

TestTrackBoy
08-24-2003, 07:40 PM
I saw this today, and taped it! I remember seeing this some time ago. It was very good, but I don't think they did enough about the Yacht Club. But it was cool anyway. I have the VCR fired up for The Grand Floridian tomorrow. On September 1, they are also showing the Walt Disney Resort, and the Disney Cruise Line shows, and if your a Universal Studios fan, that is also playing that day too. What a busy day! Guess I'll be sitting home watching and taping.

rlynch210
08-24-2003, 09:10 PM
while your all watching that on September 1st, I'll be living the experience!
Friday can't get here any sooner! but yet I will be even the more upset when I leave Tuesday, because Wednesday, dooms day I'm back to school again :( ugh!!!! ... This Summer Went by Tooooo Fasstttt!!!

Have a Great Night Every1!

-- Ryan

TestTrackBoy
08-25-2003, 12:21 AM
Ryan,
The summer did go by fast. School is such a pain! Your so lucky to be going soon. I'll be at home watching it, and waiting till next June!