PDA

View Full Version : Question about downtown disney resorts

Disdad35
08-23-2003, 08:29 AM
Looking for less expensive place to stay ( but close still ) for October 2 - 9. Likely just myself and 4 year old daughter although still a possibility of wife and infant coming. Seems to be pretty good rates available for BW LBV and for Hotel Royal - any comments on either of these 2 ? Recommendations ? Any other suggestions ?

Thanks in advance for all your help

Disdad35

CEDmom
08-23-2003, 03:30 PM
We stayed at the Wyndham Palace 2 years ago and thought it was nice. I've seen good reviews on several WDW sites about the Royal Plaza, especially the tower rooms. I think mousesavers.com (http://) has some special deals for the Royal Plaza.

disboo
08-23-2003, 07:38 PM
We've stayed at the Hilton twice because of great rates through Priceline. One time $59 and one time $69. We really prefer to stay on site, but these two times we were just in and out and needed to do it sort of cheaply. The Hilton was beautiful - great rooms, the reaturant called Finn's was excellent, and the Hilton was a 5 minute walk from DD. We liked it!

NotTooGoofy
08-23-2003, 09:28 PM
I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott back in April and it was a good hotel. I could hear some outside and adjacent room noise but I'd probably stay there again.