PDA

View Full Version : Silver Vs Bronze Plan?

CAMUT
08-22-2003, 10:40 PM
LAST WEEK ON THE BOARDS I READ ABOUT A 'BRONZE PLAN, VS SILVER PLAN, 1 WISH VS 2. I CONTACTED MY DREAMS UNLIMITED AGENT AND SHE SAYS THERE IS NO SUCH PLAN. ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO REGARDING THIS 'ELUSIVE PLAN'?

Cris
08-22-2003, 11:00 PM
bronze is for international guest only.

Janet2k
08-22-2003, 11:22 PM
Cris is correct. I was told the following by Disney (and this information is stated in the Silver & Bronze Plan thread here on the Dis (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=317173&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)):

- - - - - - -
Thank you for contacting WALT DISNEY WORLD!

The Dream Maker Package/Bronze is actually a package that is offered through AAA/International offices (Canada and Mexico). These need to be confirmed through a AAA International Travel Agency only. We would not have any information for the package that you are inquiring.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Online Guest Service
WALT DISNEY WORLD
P.O. Box 10100
Lake Buena Vista FL 32830-0100
- - - - - - -

If you are a resident of either of those countries, you should be able to book the Bronze Plan Add-On package.

teribell
10-15-2004, 12:44 PM
If we are booking 2 rooms can I add the silver plan to just one room.
We need to have connecting rooms since it will be myself, dh, dd14, ds11, ds 8.
We maybe be staying 6 nights Aug/Sep 2005 and I know we will not be able to use 60 wishes. But would like to be able to use some wishes everyday we are there. So making seperate reservations for 1st or last days probably will not work.
Has anybody added silver paln on to one room only
and still been able to get connecting rooms?
I have been reading and cannot find an answer to this particular questions.
We stayed at AKL Aug 2004 on the silver plan and really enjoyed being able to eat at some nice restaurants and my dh and ds loved the fishing excursion, but we had a hard time using the 30 wishes we had on that trip.

Thanks for any help!

My first post!