PDA

View Full Version : Not hot tub at Poly...why not?

matcoland
08-22-2003, 02:50 PM
Been wondering why there is no hot tub at the poly....I mean, come on, they re do the entire pool and still don't put a hot tub in?

Anybody know why?

skiwee1
08-22-2003, 05:06 PM
I have no idea why there is no hot tub but I'm glad. There is nothing but unsupervised kids hanging out at them all time. At least there were at the WL and the CBR. The Poly pool does have a built in seat on one end of the pool that has hot tub like jets coming out. It is much nicer as you don't have to sit in overheated water when it is 80 degrees outside! LOL! Personally I don't use public hot tubs anyway. Too many disgusting things and germs floating around in them.:p

matcoland
08-22-2003, 06:22 PM
Agreed on the nasty stuff in public hot tubs, I wouldn't go near a normal public hot tub....but I have been in the WL hot tubs and they were perfectly clean all the time. I would think a Disney hot tub would be a cut above your average bacteria infested public tub....or at least my ignorance would like to belive that.

As for children always hanging out by them....well, maybe building a hot tub is a way to clear those same kids out of the pool then :cool:

skiwee1
08-22-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by matcoland
Agreed on the nasty stuff in public hot tubs, I wouldn't go near a normal public hot tub....but I have been in the WL hot tubs and they were perfectly clean all the time. I would think a Disney hot tub would be a cut above your average bacteria infested public tub....or at least my ignorance would like to belive that.

As for children always hanging out by them....well, maybe building a hot tub is a way to clear those same kids out of the pool then :cool:

I don't know about clearing kids out. When we first stayed onsite at WDW we were at the CBR. The themed pool was swamped with kids. So much so that DH was hoping to relax at the hot tub. He went over to it and found it looked like a bunch of crabs trying to escape a steam pot. There were so many kids and no adults! LOL!