PDA

View Full Version : Expedia Rates

Tigger73
08-22-2003, 02:30 PM
I've been reading certain posts about the low Expedia rates, however it appears they are tied into purchasing the ultimate park hopper passes as part of the package.

My question: Has anyone with a family, booked this package for less than the actual number of people going. In other words, do you only need one person in the group to purchase the park hopper and the rest of the group can use other tickets/passes?

This will make my decision a lot easier if I only can purchase the one hopper.

Thanks for your help...

hulabird
08-22-2003, 05:47 PM
From what I saw when I checked the packages, it automatically put the passes in for everyone that were in your party and you could not change it or uncheck the box to take them off.

CarolA
08-22-2003, 06:02 PM
You could do this. Just do a party of one when you first start the reservation.

Now if you have more then two adults you might have a problem when you get to Disney, but....

4greatboys
08-22-2003, 08:12 PM
We booked thru Expedia last year for YC concierge. I think it was a great deal 40-45%off rack rates for room and yes we got the package with the UPH but we liked using them.
I have in the past found just room rates. You can type in the name of any hotel you are looking for and it will pull them up--however they were rack rates, no discount.

Tigger73
08-23-2003, 07:12 AM
Thanks for the info, my only concern is I have several passes let over from previous trips for the rest of party.

Thanks again...